Mike has been in the commercial construction business for over 30 years, leading his teams in multiple market sectors including industrial, retail, healthcare, hospitality, recreational, mission critical, and academic projects. Michael’s passion is client service. He’s an outdoorsman who loves to hunt, fish, and camp and a motorcycle rider who prefers curvy roads. Mike and his wife Marylee have 9 grown children and 11 grandchildren.
- Division Manager of JMWilliams Contractors (founded 2001)
- Former Vice President of Skanska USA and Winter Construction
- Former Senior Manager at Hardin Construction
- Auburn University, BS – Building Construction Science, 1982
- Stephen Ministry – Lawrenceville FUMC